IAPP at a Glance
The International Association of Press Photographers is independent, fair and nonpartisan.
- We are not affiliated with any labor unions or employer associations
- We are politically neutral and do not represent the interests of any third party
- We are independent of any publishing companies, organizations or stakeholders, including financially
- We form a strong special interest group
- We support newcomers and freelancers
- We are happy to work with all levels of journalists, including part-time and freelance journalists
We operate on the international scene with members from all over the world.